la clik de zangdarr Index du Forum
la clik de zangdarr Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Link Facebook In Wechat

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la clik de zangdarr Index du Forum -> la Clik de Zangdarr -> News Wowiennes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
leksdar

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Link Facebook In Wechat Répondre en citant

How To Link Facebook In Wechat
> DOWNLOAD

asked 1 year, 10 months ago viewed 23,831 times active 9 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 0 Open link in WeChat browser from non-WeChat browser 0 wechat official account url link? 0 Is there any method to share text from mobile web to wechat by sharing button? Related 2045How do you disable browser Autocomplete on web form field / input tag?3341How to horizontally center a in another ?3488Which “href” value should I use for JavaScript links, “#” or “javascript:void(0)”?3677How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?1177How to create an HTML button that acts like a link?1949How to disable resizable property of textarea?1Cannot share images to WeChat and Line using ACTIONSEND intent0How to choose which contact to send to using wechat sdk0Deep linking in wechat0Is there any method to share text from mobile web to wechat by sharing button? Hot Network Questions How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Do I need to coat beef in flour mixture for slow cooked stew? Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG On measurable cardinals Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Has a character ever been told the odds, but then didn't go on to beat them? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Did any computers use the Z80B? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? System that manages employee data for managers Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Draw a Hasse diagram with circles with 3 sectors Dashed Tubes in 3D QGIS Shapefile warps when zooming out more hot questions question feed default . previous next Print Pages: [1] Go Down . This is optional. Powered by Mediawiki. Part 3 Using WeChat 1 Send a message. (why bother urself login fb while u can login with wechat id ?)If you were trying to link your facebook into wechat account, i suggest you do this on other phone . If you didnt get a verification code, touch No verification code received?, and then touch Resend to get another text message or touch Phone Call to get an automated phone call with the verification code. On the Find Friends screen, WeChat will ask you if you want to Find WeChat Friends. 4 Take a photo or video to send. WeChat is available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Nokia S40, Symbian, and Blackberry phones. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Its possible it may have moved or been deleted.What can you do now? See if the page has moved, or if we have another article on this topic. 4 Find your friends on WeChat. 3 Set Up a WeChat Profile. How do I use WeChat using my iPad and can I use WeChat on my desk top PC? Answer this question Flag as. Whited00r 7 Introduction - What's new and how to use Whited00r naruto251437 Hero Member Posts: 107 Country: Whited00r iPhone User Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Re: How to connect WeChat to Facebook? Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 03:57:00 PM when i click to connect to facebook , this happens :wechat closesfacebook app openswait for few seconds , and.voila!it crashes i tried removing facebook app but the same thing happensit's just the safari with facebook page opens and closes again afterwards Logged Bruan Feature Developer Administrator SuperHero Member Posts: 13082 Country: Methuselah Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Linux Re: How to connect WeChat to Facebook? Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 04:28:32 PM Ahhh low memory then I'm guessing Does facebook crash on its own? Logged Whited00r 7 FAQ/Bugs and Troubleshooting READ BEFORE POSTING. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 3 How do I save a photo I received in WeChat to my phone? wikiHow Contributor Place and hold your finger on the photo until a "Save to Phone" message appears, then activate it. The WeChat ID is the name you typed in the Full Name field when you created a WeChat account. ← Kill Time HavingFun! Filter Your Pictures Like Instagram, Path,Papa! → 2 responses to “How to Connect / Link Facebook toWeChat” James Westwood August 25, 2014 at 4:15 am Reply I believe this function has since been removed from wechat. .. Notify me of new posts via email. You would first have to register an offical account, and bind your application domain in the settings page within the account. 2 Touch Recommended Friends. If the person youre trying to call has not added you as a friend, you wont be able to make a voice or video call. Whited00r 7 Introduction - What's new and how to use Whited00r zoul Member Posts: 11 Country: WD6 User Device: iPhone 3G My Computer: Windows Re: How to connect WeChat to Facebook? Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 09:16:56 PM Quote from: naruto251437 on May 23, 2013, 03:57:00 PMwhen i click to connect to facebook , this happens :wechat closesfacebook app openswait for few seconds , and.voila!it crashes i tried removing facebook app but the same thing happensit's just the safari with facebook page opens and closes again afterwardsfriend, actually what are you trying to do ?are you trying to login wechat via facebook account or you were trying to link facebook into your wechat account ?If you try to login wechat via facebook, i guess you cant . (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Facebook account. –dannytranlx Jun 17 '16 at 17:58 Does this still work? for me it only opens up the app and then nothing happens. If your friends comment between each other, you'll see their comments. Editors' Picks Podcasts Most Popular Lists Video . Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 1 How do I register my voice print on WeChat? wikiHow Contributor You go to your friend's profile, click on "Send a message," then click on the sound waves icon in the lower left corner 5a02188284
close facebook photo viewerhow do you send a message on facebook that is privatefree facebook password cracker no surveysfacebook ims downloadfacebook says i liked walmartfacebook doctor who chat emoticonsipad facebook chat l schenpirateur compte facebook hack v4.0how to hack facebook accounts free onlinefacebook messenger for nokia x2 download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la clik de zangdarr Index du Forum -> la Clik de Zangdarr -> News Wowiennes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange